Wednesday, October 8, 2014

For The Weirdos



Are you someone who enjoys going to haunted houses, watching scary movies, and getting the creepy, crawly heebie-jeebies? While it’s not my style, I can certainly understand an adrenaline junkie when I see one.


Here are a few fun ideas to get the blood pumping over the next few weeks:

1. Haunted House
This is a fun thing to do with friends, family, or with your partner. Check out this haunted house guide to find some seriously spooky ones in your area.

2. Ouija Board
This is another way to get the skin crawling. At first it might seem a little silly but I’m willing to bet if you play around with it long enough you might feel an increase in your blood pressure.

3. Scary Movies
Classic scary movies don’t need all of the hi-tech special effects to be completely terrifying. Stay in and catch up on some classics. I’ve heard some of the most horrifying movies are Amityville Horror, The Exorcist, Friday the 13th, Nightmare on Elm Street, The Shining… I think that’s enough to get you started.


If you are like me and enjoy the more childish aspects of October & Halloween I suggest:

1. Pumpkin picking/carving
2. Fall soups in the slow cooker
3. Watch Hocus Pocus & Casper the Friendly Ghost
4. Decorate Halloween themed sugar cookies
5. Trick-or-treating with the little ones!

Enjoy!

No comments: