Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Salus Tips


I've had a humbling meal-plan madness month. Mostly because I've realized that just like you, I have so much to learn! Recently Denise Carter (Salus owner) gave a few of our clients a meal plan Lunch & Learn. I could not believe all of the tricks she uses to plan her healthy meals. There is one tip that I have used with every meal since her presentation- anyone can do this anywhere.






USE YOUR PLATE.

This takes 10 seconds.

After you have finished preparing your meal, dish according to the picture below:

2/3 of your plate should contain vegetables
1/3 carbohydrates
1/3 lean protein.

Dishing your plate this way offers your body the perfect ratio for a healthy, well-balanced, fat-burning meal.

This is my dish from dinner last night.










Try it out!

No comments: