Thursday, February 14, 2013

How Do I LOVE Me!

Let’s not dwell on the coupled or not coupled thing on Valentine’s Day. Instead, let’s talk about what it means to love yourself. Do you show others that you love who you are? Do you show yourself that you love who you are?

Having this relationship is the most important of all because you are stuck with you for the rest of your life. You have to reveal all that you are to yourself. And when you truly love you, you won’t have to apologize for your perceived shortcomings (though you can still work to improve them!).

Here is a list of ten ways to show that you love and value yourself. You can take what you need and add what you need.


Let’s count the ways….
  1. I eat when I’m hungry and stop when I’m full. 
  2. I have treats now and then, even if that means having a bite of chocolate every day. 
  3. I exercise regularly to keep my heart healthy and my muscles strong. 
  4. I keep my mind challenged in my work and my play. 
  5. I take breaks when needed to keep myself happy and productive. 
  6. I keep my spaces organized as best I can. 
  7. When I’m stressed I relieve it through activity or meditation and don’t take it out on others. 
  8. I respect others by showing I respect myself. 
  9. I give compliments without thinking and accept them with humility. 
  10. I take care of my own needs first which helps me take better care of others. 
Show yourself that you are loved. Happy Valentine’s Day to you!

No comments: